Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oct 1 and 2, Friday and Saturday

Well, Friday was a rain day so it became a rest and reading day, which we need every now and then.
Saturday, we headed north on Highway 101 to Raymond and took the 105 into Tokeland, Grayland and Westport.  It was a good direction to travel as we found the sun again. We had a nice lunch in Westport on the waterfront that is full of big charter boats, two tall ships, waterfront RV Park, shopping and restaurants. We took more pictures, but they are all starting too look much the same. 
It was a beautiful afternoon back in Long Beach, but windy. So B headed out for a bike ride while I worked on this Blog!  I have learned my lesson about the wind.
Carol thanks for attending the Opening Ceremonies for the Wall of Memories and for the pictures.  I have them saved till we can get there ourselves. I know Mom and Dad would be very pleased and proud. (I feel proud).  And B thanks you too!
I will be thinking of family on Sunday in Kingston, enjoying the twins shower. Maggie, just wish I could be there with all of you, but I know a fun time will be had by all and there’s going to be some great food! 
Hugs
R&B